We may share the personal information we collect from you with other members of the Diaoyutai MGM Properties, our suppliers and service providers and other third parties with which we conduct our business.
We may share your personal information with our business partners as they provide products and services at our hotels. For instance, we may work with rental car companies to provide you with rental car services at our hotels. In that case, we will share your personal information with such rental car companies in order to provide you with the service you require. We may share personal information with third-party providers of services such as concierge services, spa treatments, and dining services in our hotels. We may share your personal information with airlines, credit card or payment card companies, etc.
· Diaoyutai MGM Portfolio of Brands. We may share your personal information with our Diaoyutai MGM Portfolio of Brands, including: Diaoyutai, MGM Grand, Bellagio by MGM, and Mhub (钓鱼台，美高梅，宝丽嘉，和美高梅美荟).
· Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third parties in order for such third parties to provide products and services to you. Generally, our service providers are contractually obligated to protect your personal information and may not otherwise use or share your personal information, except as may be required by law. We may use service providers to provide news and promotional to you on our behalf in accordance with your preferences. Please see our Cookies Statement for more information.
· Other: In addition, we may disclose personal information in order to: (i) comply with applicable laws, (ii) respond to governmental inquiries or requests from public authorities, (iii) comply with valid legal process, (iv) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Diaoyutai MGM Properties, site visitors, guests, employees or the public, (v) permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain, (vi) enforce our websites' terms and conditions, and (vii) respond to an emergency.
We may use information we collect about you for our own marketing purposes including notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via e-mail, direct mail, social media, telephone, text message, push notifications, and other means. We will ask for your consent for our use of your personal information where required by applicable laws.
When you want us to process your reservation at our hotels, we have an obligation to collect certain personal information from you, including your name, email address, mobile number, address, ID type and ID number, state/region, payment information, etc. Without such information, we may be unable to process your reservation at our hotels.
We may use the information we collect for non-marketing purposes including (1) validating your identity; (2) conducting statistical or demographic analysis; (3) processing, fulfilling, and tracking reservations, purchases, or other transactions; (4) complying with legal and regulatory requirements; (5) customizing your experience at Diaoyutai MGM Properties; (6) preventing fraud; and (7) cooperating with law enforcement or other government agencies for purposes of national security, public safety, or matters of public importance when we believe that disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate to protect the public interest (collectively “Non-Marketing Purposes”).
We may share the information we collect with our affiliates, business partners and other third parties.
How to Opt-Out
If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing solicitations from us, or do not want us to share your personal information for marketing purposes with our business partners or other third parties, or with any individual Diaoyutai MGM Property, or Diaoyutai MGM subsidiary please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd.
Oriental Plaza, Tower C2, Suite 807
No.1 East Chang An Ave., Dongcheng District,
Beijing 100738, P.R. China
Although you may opt-out of the use and sharing of personal information for marketing purposes, we may still use and share information we collect for Non-Marketing Purposes.
Information collected by Diaoyutai MGM and any individual Diaoyutai MGM Property or Diaoyutai MGM web site is stored on secure servers, which are protected by firewalls and other industry standard security measures. These security measures are intended to protect these servers from unauthorized access. We will take all appropriate measures to strengthen our security systems, including fire walls for our servers, in order to protect security of your personal information when you use our products and services.
We are not in a position to enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices or other electronic communication methods that you may use to send e-mails and submit information to us over the Internet. You are responsible for ensuring that the computers, electronic devices and electronic communication methods you use will provide adequate security for communicating with us or with others. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of information that you send us due to security breach on your devices or over the Internet not within our control.
We are not responsible for the way of collecting personal information or privacy practices of other web sites, including web sites operated by our business partners or other third parties. You should review and understand the privacy policies posted on any linked sites you visit before using those sites or providing any personal information on such web sites.
· Loyalty program (M life Rewards) (on-going). If you are a member of the M life Rewards program, we may use your information to personalize your experience when you are using our products and services. We may use your personal information to provide to you news related to our services and products, marketing materials and personalize our advertisements and services through our web sites, by email as well as through our social pages.
· Service Management: We also use your personal information to manage programs in which you participate. We provide you with access to your account, inform you of your status of your qualifications for our awards, and facilitate communications between our properties in terms of providing services and products as well as collection related matters.
· Meeting and Event Planning: We may use your personal information to provide you with information about planning for meetings and events.
· Personalize our Services: We may use the personal information we collect from you to improve and customize our services to you, based on the preferences which you have expressed. We can, for example, provide offers custom-made to your personal preferences.
· Business purposes: We may use your personal information for data analysis, audits, security and monitoring and prevention of fraud, creating better products and services, improving our current products and services, and formulating strategies for new promotions, etc. You need to ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up to date.
· Emails, Text Message and Social Push Message: We may send you transactional or marketing messages through email, text messages and social push messages. As such, you should make sure that the email address, cellphone number and social media ID which you provide are current.
We may collect information related to you from third parties. The information will include airlines, credit card companies and other parties that are partners of Diaoyutai MGM Properties. In addition, we may also collect information from your social media apps, and from other third parties. The information will be used in a way consistent with the rules and policies contained in this Statement.
If you have any questions about this Statement or the way in which we process your personal information, or if you wish to either make a comment or a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by postal mail to Diaoyutai MGM at Tower C2, Suites 807, Oriental Plaza, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R. China, 100738. We will respond within 30 days or sooner if practicable.
This web site (the “Site”) offers information on properties managed, licensed, or developed by Diaoyutai MGM Hospitality, Ltd. or its affiliates. As used throughout the Site, the terms “Diaoyutai MGM,” “the Company,” “we,” “us,” “our,” and other similar terms may refer to “DMH”, or one or more of its direct or indirect subsidiaries or affiliates. All of these terms are used for convenience only and are not intended as a precise designation of any of particular entity.
PLEASE READ THIS COOKIES STATEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THROUGH THE SITE.
We may amend this Cookies Statement or any information contained in the Site from time to time without notice by posting an amended statement to the Site. In the event you have provided your contact information, such as email, we might inform you of such amendment by email. Any changes to our Cookies Statement will become effective upon posting of the revised Cookies Statement on our web site. If you use our products and services, it constitutes your acceptance of such revised Cookies Statement.
Cookie is information stored on your computer by a website you visit. Cookies often store your settings for a website, such as your preferred language or location. Cookies can store a wide range of information, including personally identifiable information (such as your name, home address, email address, or telephone number). However, this information can only be stored if you provide it - websites cannot gain access to information you didn't provide to them, and they can't access other files on your computer. In some instances, where permitted under the applicable law, cookies may also be used for the purposes of certain email campaigns.
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
On the Site, cookies do several different jobs. They let you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, and generally improve your experience on the Site. They can also help to ensure that advertisements that you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this Site can be categorized in four ways: (1) cookies that are strictly necessary; (2) cookies that assist with the performance of the Site; (3) cookies that record functionality requests; and (4) targeting cookies. Each of these is further explained below.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies, services that you have requested, such as making a hotel reservation online, cannot be provided. Disabling these cookies may make the services and features unavailable.
These cookies collect information about how you use this Site. For example, performance cookies may provide us with information about how you came to our website and how you navigated around our website during your visit. These cookies do not directly collect information that identifies you. When you provide information that identifies yourself, we may use these cookies to provide relevant information on the Site based on information that you have provided and your activities on the Site.
These cookies allow the Site to save your settings on the Site—settings such as your language preference, or booking information you have previously used when booking a hotel with us. The Site then uses that information to provide enhanced features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes that you have made to text size, font, and other parts of the Site that you can customize. While the information collected by these cookies is anonymous, these cookies may be able to identify you when combined with other data because they track certain ISP information for your settings. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remembering where you have been on the Internet.
These cookies collect several pieces of information about your browsing habits. They remember that you have visited this Site and share this information with other organizations, such as advertisers. They do this in order to provide you with targeted advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies can track your visits to sites on the Internet, the cookies themselves do not usually know who you are. We use targeting cookies across our websites and applications for various marketing initiatives and campaigns.
You can choose to visit our web sites without cookies, but in some cases certain services, features and functionality may not be available. We shall store a cookie on your computer or device to remember this for next time. You can change your browser settings so that you receive a warning before certain cookies are stored. You can also adjust your settings so that your browser refuses most of our cookies or only certain cookies from third parties. To visit without cookies, you can configure your browser to reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. Each browser is different, the following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
· Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
· Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
· GoogleChrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
· Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
· Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
· Adobe (flash cookies): https://www.adobe.com/support/flash/downloads.html
The above instructions on browser settings are relevant when you use or access our website www.dytmgm.com.
Alternatively, you may visit www.allaboutcookies.org to obtain comprehensive general information about cookies and how to adjust the cookie settings on various browsers. This site also explains how to delete cookies from your computer. You may also opt out of certain providers’ targeting cookies by using an opt-out scheme that is provided by www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the Site.
If you have any questions in relation to this Cookies Statement, please contact us at:
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org Or Tower C2, Suites 807, Oriental Plaza, Dongcheng District, Beijing, P.R. China, 100738.